When it comes to regular updates, Xiaomi is doing quite well with its devices. The Android 11 system has been in the public domain for about two months now. So far, not many smartphones have this system. However, a couple of OEMs are already releasing the Android 11 update for their flagships. According to recent reports, the Xiaomi Mi 10 is now getting the Android 11 update. The company just released the MIUI V220.127.116.11.RJBCNXM update which is based on the Android 11 system. This is the stable update and the size is 3.6GB.
This update comes with some new features including super document and camera VLOG and AI watermark. This update is an Android cross-version upgrade. In order to avoid the loss of relevant data, it is recommended to back up personal data in advance. Furthermore, it is important to note that this update takes a long time to start and load. Also, while updating, you may experience high power consumption and heating. This is normal and will not continue once the update is complete.
In addition, some third-party applications will not work properly. This is because the developers have not updated them to support the Android 11 system.
MIUI V18.104.22.168.RJBCNXM Update Changelog
- The floating function panel supports quick collapse and expansion. It also offers better viewing function in portrait mode and a top-notch reading experience in landscape mode
- One-click [Import PDF] function for documents/forms/PDFs
- Document/form/PDF [Screencasting] function
- PPT/PDF [Thumbnail] function – easier to jump to pages
- Rotating screen prompt switching function
- Optimized version APK size and runtime storage space
- Google security patch (2020#10) to improve system security
- MIUI stable version on top of Android 11 – deep customization
- VLOG mode – Adds two templates “Story and Rhythm”
- VLOG mode supports the draft box function. You can save the current shooting progress to the draft box
- AI watermarks – Adds 3 location watermarks including latitude and longitude watermarks
- Optimized 8K recording mode – integrates it into the top menu bar
- Optimize the VLOG mode and upgrade to cloud download runtime and template resources. The new VLOG template will be pushed through the cloud in the future
- Optimize the watermark for new models
- After the user adjusts the zoom ratio of each function in the camera, the zoom ratio will remain unchanged when the camera is turned on again within 30 seconds