This week, Motorola announced the Motorola Edge X30, the world’s first smartphone with Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor. It marks an important milestone in the Android market and offers powerful specs for its price. And we are giving away a unit of the Edge X30 to one of our lucky readers.
The phone comes with a 6.8-inch center-punched 1 billion colors ultra-sensitive color screen with 144Hz high refresh rate support and up to 576Hz of the touch sampling rate.
For the cameras, the phone has a 50MP 1/55-inch main camera with OIS, another 50MP super wide-angle macro camera, and one 2MP depth of field sensor. On the front, you get a 60MP selfie shooter.
The Moto Edge X30 also features a built-in 5000mAh super-capacity battery and supports 68W fast charging, which can replenish 50% of the battery in just 13 minutes.
The phone clearly offers incredible value for money, and we have decided to give away one unit of the Motorola Edge X30 to one lucky GIZMOCHINA fan. All you have to do is participate in the giveaway event via the gleam widget down below, and you stand a chance to win the phone.
Giveaway: Win A Motorola Edge X30
The Giveaway has already begun, so make sure to participate in the competition to get a chance to win this phone.
For more information about the phone, you can check out our launch story here.
Terms & Conditions:
1. This is an international giveaway.
2. Gizmochina is not responsible for lost shipments.
3. Gizmochina is not responsible for any duties, import taxes that you may incur.
4. We reserve all rights to make any changes to this giveaway.
5. The prize will be shipped in a month when the giveaway ends. We will contact the winner by email, if the winner doesn’t reply to the email in a week, the winner is deemed to have given up the prize automatically.