Recently, market research firm, Gartner, ranked Lenovo as the fourth largest chip buyer in 2020. The Taiwanese manufacturer is only behind Apple, Samsung, and Huawei. Most of Lenovo’s chips are for its notebook and tablet devices. With the strong demand for large display devices due to the coronavirus pandemic, the tablet market has been relatively good. Today, the company released the Lenovo Tab P11 Pro in India. This device was first released in September last year and it comes with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor.
This Lenovo tablet comes with an 11.5-inch OLED screen with a resolution of 2560 × 1600. This device supports HDR10 and Dolby Vision. In order to ensure audio and video performance, the tablet uses JBL (four) speakers and supports Dolby Atmos sound effects. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G is an 8nm chip with a large 2 × 2.2 GHz A76 core and a small 6 × 1.8 GHz A55 core. In addition, the chip also supports AI computing unit and Wi-Fi 6. Furthermore, the Lenovo Tab P11 Pro tablet uses 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The storage is expandable up to 256GB with a TF card.
In the camera department, this device comes with an 8MP front camera. On the rear, it uses a dual-camera setup. The configuration includes a 13MP main sensor and another 5MP shooter. According to Lenovo, this device weighs only 468g and has a thickness of 5.8mm.
Under the hood, we have an 8000 mAh battery to keep the lights on. It supports up to 5 hours of video playback time and also supports QC3.0 fast charging. Furthermore, it can be connected to an external keyboard and supports a stylus pen. In terms of pricing, the Lenovo Tab P11 Pro costs RMB 3,995 ($619) in India. It will be available for purchase online from February 14.
Lenovo Tab P11 Pro specifications
- 11.5-inch (2560 x 1600) 2k OLED display with Dolby Vision, 500 nits brightness, 10-point multitouch
- Octa Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 730G 8nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 10, upgradable to Android 11
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, 5MP 120° secondary camera
- 8MP front-facing (RGB) camera, 8MP secondary (IR) camera, ToF sensor for face unlock
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, 4 x JBL speakers, Dolby Atmos, Dual mic array, Smart Voice mid-field digital signal processor
- Dimensions: 264.3 x 171.4 x 6.9mm; Weight: 485g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C
- 8,600mAh (typical) battery with Quick Charge 3.0