LG has announced a mid-range tablet computer Ultra Tab running Android 12 operating system. The tablet, made in Charcoal Gray color, is already available for order at an estimated price of $330.
So, the LG Ultra Tab is equipped with a 10.35-inch 2K IPS display with a resolution of 2000 × 1200 pixels and a refresh rate of 60 Hz. You can interact with the panel using a special Wacom AES 2.0 pen, which allows you to draw and make handwritten notes.
Also, Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 680 processor is in use. In addition, this chip contains eight Kryo 265 computing cores with a clock speed of up to 2.4 GHz and an Adreno 610 graphics accelerator. The amount of RAM is 4 GB, and the built-in flash drive can store 64 GB of data. Optionally, you can install a microSD card.
Additionally, the tablet is enclosed in a ruggedized case in accordance with the MIL-STD 810G standard. Also, the equipment includes four speakers, a front 5-megapixel camera and a rear camera with an 8-megapixel sensor. In addition, there are Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac and Bluetooth 5.1 adapters. Dimensions are 247.6 × 157.3 × 7.1 mm, weight – 458 g. Also, power is provided by a battery with a capacity of 27.1 Wh.
LG Ultra Tab Specifications:
- 10.35″ 2K (2000 x 1200 pixels) WUXGA+ IPS display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 680 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, expandable via microSD card
- Android 12t
- 8MP autofocus rear camera
- 5MP fixed focus front-facing camera
- Quad Speakers (1W X 4), 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 247.6 x 157.3 x 7.1 mm Weight: 458g
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, USB Type-C
- 7,040mAh battery with support for 25W fast charging, QC 3.0
LG finally left the smartphone market last year, but pledged to support current models. And recently, a major update went to one of the company‘s latest smartphones. The LG Velvet designer model has received an update to Android 12. We are talking about the Velvet 5G version. Other models have also received the update.