The Nothing Phone (2) has received its latest update, Nothing OS 2.0.1, which brings several new features and bug fixes. One of the most significant improvements is to the camera, which has been enhanced with better lighting and more features. The system package size of this update is 105 MB. It also provides more adaptations for the Glyph lighting effect of the phone and also updates the one-handed mode and some new wallpapers
Nothing OS 2.0.1 update changelog
Major new features
- Glyph Composer is now available in the Play Store, and users can use the app to customize the lighting effects on the back of the phone.
- Uber ride-hailing app adapts to Glyph Progress.
- Widgets can be added to the lock screen/AOD, and the corresponding settings are currently available on the “Lock Screen Settings Page”.
- Added “Quick Options” widget. Add your most-used Quick Options widgets directly to your home or lock screen.
- Redesigned notification tone and ringtone for Nothing Phone (2).
- Added 4 new wallpapers.
- Added one-handed mode.
- Camera portrait mode now supports 2x zoom.
- Now supports slow-motion shooting in 5MP mode.
- Introducing a brand new photo watermark.
- Fully optimized the effect of HDR
- Optimized the sharpness of photos when shooting between 4x and 10x zoom
- Improved the film quality when the third-party app calls the camera.
- Improved the lag phenomenon when shooting video, and optimized the stabilization algorithm.
- Resolved scalability issues in Quick Options.
- Improved network stability.
- Resolved NFC related issues.
- Some other bug fixes.
In addition to the camera improvements, the Nothing OS 2.0.1 update also brings several other improvements to the Nothing Phone (2). Here are some of the other improvements that come with the update:
- Improved battery and charging performance.
- Improved stability when using the phone as a wireless charger.
- Improved face unlock and fingerprint sensor recognition speed.
- Improved system volume.
- Adjusted optimized basic notifications and other glyph interface logic.
- Improved overall performance and stability
Gizchina News of the week
The Nothing Phone (2) has always been known for its impressive camera, and the latest update takes it to the next level. Here are some of the camera improvements that come with the Nothing OS 2.0.1 update:
2x Zoom in Portrait Mode
One of the most significant camera improvements in the Nothing OS 2.0.1 update is the addition of 2x zoom in Portrait mode. This feature allows users to zoom in on their subject while still maintaining the bokeh effect in the background. This is a great addition for those who love taking portrait shots and want to get closer to their subject without sacrificing the quality of the image.
Motion Capture in 50MP Mode
Another new feature that comes with the Nothing OS 2.0.1 update is Motion Capture in 50MP mode. This feature allows users to capture motion in their photos, creating stunning images that are full of life and movement. This is a great feature for those who love taking action shots or want to capture a moment in time.
New Nothing Watermark
The Nothing OS 2.0.1 update also introduces a new Nothing watermark that can be added to photos. This is a great way to show off that you are using a Nothing Phone (2) and adds a nice touch to your photos.
Improved Image Quality
The Nothing OS 2.0.1 update also brings improved image quality to the Nothing Phone (2). The camera now captures more light, resulting in brighter and clearer images. This is a great improvement for those who love taking photos in low light conditions.
Nothing Phone (2) specs
The Nothing Phone 2 is a new android smartphone that has been making waves in the tech industry. It boasts an eye-catching design, cool Glyph lights, and impressive specs that make it a strong contender in the mid-range smartphone market.
Firstly, the Nothing Phone 2 weighs 201.2g, which is slightly heavier than some of its competitors. However, this weight is not noticeable when holding the phone, and it feels sturdy and well-built. The phone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor, which is a high-end processor that delivers fast and smooth performance. It comes with 8GB or 12GB of RAM and 128GB, 256GB, or 512GB of storage, which is more than enough for most users.
The Nothing Phone 2 has a 6.7-inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels. The screen is bright, clear, and vibrant, making it perfect for watching videos, browsing the web, or playing games. The phone also has a 4700mAh battery that supports 45W charging and 15W wireless charging. This means that you can charge your phone quickly and easily, and you don't have to worry about running out of battery during the day.
One of the standout features of the Nothing Phone 2 is its camera. It has a triple-lens setup on the back, consisting of a 50MP main camera, a 16MP ultra-wide camera, and a 2MP monochrome camera. The camera takes stunning photos with excellent detail and color accuracy, and it performs well in low-light conditions. The phone also has a 32MP front-facing camera that takes great selfies and video calls.
The Nothing OS 2.0.1 update brings several new features and improvements to the Nothing Phone (2), with the camera improvements being the most significant. The addition of 2x zoom in Portrait mode, Motion Capture in 50MP mode, and the new Nothing watermark make the camera even more versatile and fun to use. The improved image quality and overall performance improvements make the Nothing Phone (2) an even better choice for those looking for a high-quality smartphone.