We are already accustomed to the fact that smartphones are released in multi-million copies. But this rule does not apply to the OnePlus Nord LE. This is not a new product. This is the same OnePlus Nord introduced last year and will not go into mass production.
OnePlus Nord LE
The abbreviation LE stands for “only one edition” and OnePlus Nord LE will be released in a single copy. Yes, you heard right, the company will release only one copy of this model. And all the hype is only to attract subscribers to the company’s Instagram page. How will this device be remarkable? Let’s go in a favorite and well-worn way – to offer an original color.
So, the OnePlus Nord LE has a sleek, gradient back cover that gradually fades green to orange. Recall that OnePlus Nord has a glossy “back” in black or blue.
Only one can get the “exclusive” device and they intend to choose it among those who will take part in the drawing. There are only two prerequisites:
- Subscribe to the oneplus.nord page on Instagram;
- Take a picture of the OnePlus smartphone you own. You need to post it on your Instagram page and write why you are eager to get OnePlus Nord. #SwitchToNord must be used in the header.
Here is a reminder of the specifications of the OnePlus Nord smartphone.
OnePlus Nord specifications
- 6.44-inch (1080 x 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 408 ppi 20:9 Fluid AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core (1 x 2.4GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPUs) Snapdragon 765G 7nm EUV Mobile Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage. 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage. 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 10 with OxygenOS 10.5
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP rear camera with Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.75 aperture, OIS + EIS Hybrid stabilization. 8MP 119° ultra-wide camera with f/2.25 aperture. 5MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture. 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, 4K video at 30fps, 1080p slow motion at 240fps
- 32MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX616 sensor, f/2.45 aperture, EIS, secondary 8MP 105° ultra-wide camera with f/2.45 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 158.3×73.3×8.2mm; Weight: 184g
- USB Type-C audio, Superlinear speaker
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2X2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4115mAh battery with Warp Charge 30T Fast Charging (5V/6A)