The panel has a resolution of 3840 × 2160 pixels. We are talking about support for HDR10 + and HLG, and the Gamma Engine helps to improve color reproduction and overall image quality.
MEMC (Motion Estimation, Motion Compensation) technology is implemented, designed to compensate for blur when showing dynamic scenes and improve image smoothness. At the same time, the ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode) function is responsible for reducing latency.
Also, the hardware basis is the MediaTek MT9216 processor with four 64-bit computing cores. The amount of RAM is 2 GB, and the flash drive can store 8 GB of data.
In addition, the equipment of the new TVs includes wireless adapters Wi-Fi 802.11ac (frequency bands 2.4 and 5 GHz) and Bluetooth 5.0 LE, three HDMI interfaces, two USB ports, and an Ethernet network controller. The Dolby Audio system has a power of 24 watts.
OnePlus Y1S Pro 50″ smart TV specifications
- 50-inch (3840 x 2160 pixels) LED display, HDR10+ Decoding, HDR10, HLG, ALLM feature (Auto Low Latency Mode), MEMC
- Gamma Engine (ANTI-ALIAISING, NOISE REDUCTION, DYNAMIC CONTRAST, COLOUR SPACE MAPPING etc.)
- 64-bit MediaTek MT9216 Processor
- 2GB RAM, 8GB storage
- Android TV 10 with OxygenPlay 2.0
- Google Assistant built-in
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, 2.4GHz + 5GHz, Bluetooth 5.0 LE, 3x HDMI (HDMI1 support ARC), 2x USB, Optical, Ethernet
- 24W speaker, DOLBY Audio
Also, the TV supports Smart Manager and lets you Connect to OnePlus Buds, OnePlus Watch with the OnePlus Connect 2.0. In addition, the OxygenPlay 2.0 offers direct access to over 230 live channels. Users will be able to interact with the intelligent voice assistant Google Assistant. The estimated price of the TV is $420. Beginning on July 7, the OnePlus TV 50 Y1S Pro will be sold through Amazon.in, OnePlus.in, OnePlus Experience Retailers, and the main offline partner stores. We hope to see it in global markets soon.