Back in May, Xiaomi launched the Redmi AirDots 3 Pro active noise reduction wireless Bluetooth headset. This headset is only available in China and it comes with a 349 yuan ($54) price tag. At launch, this device hit the shelf for 299 yuan ($46). Now, this headset is now available globally but as the Redmi Buds 3 Pro. This device comes with a $60 price tag. However, for now, this headset has a promotion price of $40. Of course, this promo will be for a limited time.
Redmi Buds 3 Pro has an oval appearance and a charging case, with a noise reduction depth of 35dB. The headset is equipped with a 9mm composite dynamic unit, three built-in microphones, supports the latest Bluetooth 5.2 protocol, and can achieve a low latency of 69ms. This helps the device to ensure that it delivers premium gaming effects.
The Redmi AirDots 3 Pro headset has a battery life of 6 hours when the noise reduction mode is not active. If we add the battery box, the total battery life is 28 hours. Furthermore, this headset supports fast charging technology. After a user charge for 10 minutes, the user can get a music time of up to three hours (3 hours). In addition, the charging box also supports the Qi wireless charging standard.
Redmi AirDots 3 Pro specifications
- Bluetooth 5.2 connectivity with Dual device pairing, AAC codec
- 9mm drivers, tuned by Mi Audio Lab, 4 kinds of sound effects
- Active noise cancellation up to 35dB with High, Balanced and Mild modes and transparency mode
- 69ms Super Low Latency Gaming Mode
- Three microphone ENC which significantly reduces surrounding noise during a call
- Touch controls for music playback and launch voice assistant (Siri / Google Voice)
- Smart wear detection for autoplay and pause
- Headphones: 25.4×20.3×21.3mm; Weight: 4.9g (Each)
- Dimensions Case: 65x48x26mm; Weight: 55g
- Water resistant (IPX4)
- 35mAh battery on the headset offer 6 hours (3 hours with ANC) of battery life on a single charge (at 50% volume), 470mAh battery on the charging case offers 28 hours of backup, Qi Wireless Charging, 10 min charging offers 3h battery life