Redmi officially announced that the Redmi Note 10 series will be released live on May 26 at 14:00. The company has been teasing several features of this upcoming series. The latest teaser shows that the Redmi Note 10 series will use a top NFC function. According to Redmi, this series will come with NFC 3.0. This series will deeply integrate the NFC feature from the software adaptation to the hardware chip. It will be a comprehensive upgrade that will significantly increase the card integration which will improve the security.
NFC 3.o features for the Redmi Note 10 series
Officially, the NFC 3.0 features of the Redmi Note 10 series include:
- Supports closed-door cards for the first time, and increases the types of door cards
- Supports different and complex door cards, and the success rate of integrating cards rises again
- Integrates support for more e-cards, there will be a solution for everyone
The official also analyzed NFC 3.0:
- [NFC 1.0] The earliest NFC analog door card function, with few application scenarios. It can only simulate part of the door card without changing the factory settings. For door cards that have been changed from the factory settings, it may not be possible to swipe the card.
- [NFC 2.0] Access to access card service providers, more usage scenarios, and support for air card issuance. Significantly increases the application scenarios and it’s more convenient for use than the previous generation. However, with the community expansion of access cards, this solution can not meet the needs of users.
- [NFC 3.0] With the latest mobile phone NFC door card simulation technology, it covers a wider range of door cards. This new solution also comes with a better credit card success rate. In addition, the security of NFC 3.0 is top-notch and better than the previous generation. For the first time, NFC uses a second card verification process. This prevents the card from being swiped by others in the public area.
Redmi Note 10 teasers
Redmi claims that the Redmi Note 10 series will weigh only 193 g. For the company, this is an “ultra-lightweight” but considering that we have seen flagship with much lower weights, we can not be too sure. In terms of heat dissipation, the Redmi Note 10 series will use a gaming-grade heat dissipation as large as 16370mm². This device uses “quadruple heat dissipation materials” simultaneously. The four materials are VC, graphite, thermal gel, and copper foil. With respect to performance, Redmi said that the dual-channel UFS 3.1 storage greatly improves the performance of this device. The sequential read speed is 1801 MB/s, and the sequential write can reach 1292 MB/s.