Motorola announced its Moto G9 series of devices back in the month of February this year. While these smartphones pack in a stock-android like an interface these devices have been getting the Android 10 update pretty late. Previously, Verizon brought the Android 10 update to G7 Power and now T-Mobile has started rolling out the update as well as mentioned by the source.
Moto G7 Power Android 10 Update
The Android 10 OTA update arriving at the T-Mobile’s Moto G7 Power in the US carries a build version number QCO30.85-18. Users with automatic updates turned on will get a notification for the update, or they can manually check by going to Settings->About Phones->System Updates. For users who haven’t received the update yet and would like to test it out right now, we have also added a link at the bottom to download the full stock firmware.
This is a stable build and not a beta, and hence so we recommend users to update their device to this build as soon as possible. The update is based on Android 10 Q. Similar to all the other updates, this OTA update is rolling out in the U.S exclusively over the air. This is a planned rollout so it may take some time to be available in all handsets.
For changes, The update brings software optimization and promises to provide a better user experience. Along with all the optimizations, it also improves the security and performance of the device while bumping up the software version and bringing all the goodness of Android 10. It also addresses many bugs which were reported in the previous build. As usual, users should ensure that they back up their data before attempting the download. Also, this update will not arrive on all units at the same time.
MOTO G7 POWER Specifications
The Moto G7 Power is best suited for those in need of a phone that can get them through a little more than one day of use., all thanks to its huge 5000mAh battery. Other than that, the Moto G7 Power is just a larger variant of the G7 play featuring a 6.2-inch HD display, with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor under its hood while it gets 3GB RAM and 32GB of storage.
Moto G7 Power specifications
- 6.2-inch (1570×720 pixels) HD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 632 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Water-repellent P2i coating
- 12MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1.25um pixel size
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.12um pixel size
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions:160.83 x 76 x 9.4 mm; Weight: 198g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (Typical) battery with 15W Turbocharging