Last updated: December 2020
Thank you for visiting www.allphones.info website (hereinafter “Website; “We”; “Us”).
Table of Contents:
- Use of the Services
- User Submissions
- Proprietary Rights and Intellectual Property Rights
- Website Disclaimers and Liability Limitations
- Terms and Termination
- General Provisions
“Affiliate” means any entity which directly or indirectly controls, is controlled by, or is under contractual relationship with the subject entity. “Control” for purposes of this definition, means direct or indirect ownership or control of more than 50% of the voting interests of the subject entity.
“Services” means any of the information, links, ads and/or services offered by Us.
“Users” means individuals who use of the Website and/or are authorized by the user to use the Services, and who have been supplied user identifications and/or passwords by Us. Users may include but are not limited to user’s employees, consultants, contractors, companies and agents or third parties.
“We,” “Us” or “Our” means We and/or our affiliates and/or legal entities contracting with Us.
“You” or “Your” means the user, the company or other legal entity for which the user is accepting these Terms and affiliates of that company or entity.
“Your Data” means all electronic data or information submitted by you for the Services.
2. Use of the Services
We shall: (i) provide to you basic support for the Services and/or the use of the Website, (ii) use commercially reasonable efforts to make the Services and/or the use of the Website available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except for: (a) planned downtime (of which we may give at least 8 hours’ notice via the Website), or (b) any unavailability caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation, acts of God, acts of government, flood, fire, earthquake, epidemic, war, civil unrest, acts of terror, strikes or other labor problems, or Internet service provider failures or delays, (iii) provide the Services only in accordance with applicable laws and government regulations.
You shall (i) use the Services and/or the Website only in accordance with these Terms and applicable laws and government regulations, (ii) be solely responsible for the accuracy, quality, integrity and legality of your data and of the means by which you acquired your data, (iii) use commercially reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access to or use of the Services, and notify us promptly of any such unauthorized access or use.
Use Limitation: Unless direct written consent from Us has been received, the Website and/or the Services are to be used solely for your own use. You do not have the right to copy, modify, transmit, distribute, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, lease, or sell any information, code, products or services obtained from the Website. We reserve the right to refuse service or use of our services to anyone, for any reason and at any time, as it deems necessary.
Illegal and Prohibited Usage: You will NOT use the Website and/or the Services for any purpose that could be deemed unlawful or is prohibited by the terms, conditions, notices, and policies of ours. You agree that all information provided by you is true. You may NOT use the Website in a manner, which could/may damage, disable, overburden, or impair any aspect of the Website or the network or networks connected to the Website, or may interfere with any other party’s ability to use or enjoy the Website. Any unauthorized attempts to gain access to the Website, or other individual accounts, or any computer systems or networks connected to the Website, through any means, including; hacking, password mining, is strictly prohibited. Further, you may not in any way attempt to obtain any materials or information not intentionally made public/available, through the Website.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Website and/or the Services any unlawful, threatening, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material that would violate any law or expose Us to liability. We may delete, remove or destroy any such material at our sole discretion.
3. User Submissions
Any non-personal material, information or other communication you may transmit or post to Us or to our Website (hereinafter “Non-Personal Communications”) will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. We will have no obligations with respect to the Non-Personal Communications. By sending Non-Personal Communications to Us, you grant Us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate into other materials and otherwise use the Non-Personal Communications and all data, images, sounds, text, and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes. We may delete, remove or destroy any Non-Personal Communications in our discretion that We believe may be illegal or expose Us to a liability or objectionable for any other reason.
4. Proprietary Rights and Intellectual Property
Reservation of Rights: Subject to the limited rights expressly granted hereunder, We reserve all rights, title and interest in and to the Services and/or the Website, including all related intellectual property rights. No rights are granted to you hereunder other than as expressly set forth herein.
Restrictions: You shall not (i) permit any third party to access the Services except as permitted herein, (ii) create derivate works based on the Services and/or the Website, (iii) copy, frame or mirror any part or content of the Services and/or the Website, other than copying or framing on your own intranets or otherwise for your own internal business purposes, (iv) reverse engineer the Services and/or the Website, or (v) access the Services and/or the Website in order to (a) build a competitive Service and/or the Website(s), or (b) copy any features, functions or graphics of the Services and/or the Website.
Waiver of Rights: You agree to grant to Us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual license, with the right to sublicense, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products or services) you may submit to Us, by all means and, in any media, now known or hereafter developed. You hereby waive all rights, legal, moral or otherwise, in any such materials and information, and you hereby warrant that any such materials and information originate with you, or that you have the right to submit such materials and information. You agree that you shall have no recourse against Us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your public communication.
Operation: We reserve complete and sole discretion with respect to the operation of the Services and/or the Website. We may, among other things: (a) delete any information from the Website; (b) make available to third parties information relating to Us and/or Users; and (c) withdraw, suspend or discontinue any functionality or feature of the Services and/or the Website. We assume no responsibility or liability for any content or activity, unlawfully perpetrated by the user at any time on the Website.
We may, at our complete and sole discretion, review uploaded files, conferences, forums, and forms and authorize restrictions on access thereto.
Website Content: All content, including, but not limited to, the descriptions, information, flash files, artwork, text, images, animations, video, audio, logo, slogans, pictures and media files, (collectively, “Website Content”) contained on the Website is owned or controlled by Us and may be protected by worldwide copyright and trademark laws. You may access and use the Website Content only for personal, non-commercial purposes. You may not use, change, copy, publish, sell, post, transmit or distribute any Website Content for any other purpose, without our explicit written consent. Our procedures with regards to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and our policy regarding the protection of and/or use of copyright and intellectual property rights, are available for your view at Website’s DMCA section.
Please respect our and/or Third Parties’ intellectual property rights. Any personal usage or reprint of our materials must include all copyright, trademark and any other proprietary notices reflecting our exclusive ownership of said content. We expressly do not provide any rights or licenses to you as a user of our Website and retain exclusive worldwide intellectual property rights to all its materials.
Copyright: The entire contents of the Website are copyrighted as a collective work under international copyright laws. The collective work includes works which are the property of Third Parties, which are also protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download portions of the material from the different areas of the Website solely for your own non-commercial use, unless otherwise permitted. Any redistribution retransmission or publication of any copyrighted material is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of the copyright owner, including Us. You agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from Website.
Other Sites: You are encouraged to use discretion while browsing the Internet on searches initiated at our Website. The Website’s links may lead unintentionally to sites containing information that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. It may also lead to sites which contain inaccurate information, false or misleading advertising, or information which violates copyright, libel or defamation laws. We make no representations concerning any effort to review all of the content of sites linked from the Website.
Review of Postings and Uploads: We do not and cannot review all communications and materials posted or uploaded to the Website and we are not responsible for the content of these communications and materials. However, We reserve the right to block or remove communications or materials that determines, upon being made aware of any matters it deems inappropriate, and at our sole discretio0n, to be (a) abusive, libelous, defamatory or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright or trademark, other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable by Us.
YOU HEREBY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD US HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY AND COSTS INCURRED BY THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICES AND/OR YOUR INFORMATION (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DISPUTE REGARDING YOUR USAGE OF ANY THIRD PARTY LINKS, OR ANY OF YOUR USER-CONTRIBUTED CONTENT), ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION YOU SEND TO THE WEBSITE/US OR ANY BREACH BY YOU OF THESE TERMS, ANY OF OUR POLICIES OR TERMS AND CONDITIONS, OR THE REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND COVENANTS MADE BY YOU HEREIN, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND COSTS.
5. Website Disclaimers and Liability Limitations
Your use of our Website and/or any of the information, links, products or services offered on the Website or by Us is subject to these Terms. We, at our sole discretion, may change the Term, the Website or the conditions and/or operation of the Website and/or the Services at any time without specific and personal notice to you. By using our Website and/or any of our Services, you agree to these Terms, including any modifications we make, and further waive any rights or claims you may have against us.
You expressly acknowledge and agrees that:
- Some of the Services may be subject to additional posted conditions. Your use of those Services is subject to those conditions, which are incorporated into these Terms by reference. In the event of an inconsistency between these Terms and any additional posted conditions, the provisions of the additional conditions shall control and prevail.
- The content available through the Website is the sole property of Us or our advertisers, suppliers or licensors. All material published on the Website, including, but not limited to, written content, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, marks, logos, sound or video clips, and flash animation, may be protected by patent, copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Except as otherwise explicitly agreed in writing, the content received through the Website may be downloaded, displayed, and printed for your personal, non-commercial use only. Content owned by Us or by our advertisers, suppliers or licensors may be subject to additional restrictions. You agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, reverse engineer, create derivative works of, broadcast, circulate or in any way exploit any of the materials or content received through the site to anyone without our express prior written consent.
- You may be exposed to content that you find offensive, indecent, or objectionable or that is inaccurate, and you bear all risks associated with using that content. We have the right, but not the obligation, to remove any content that may, in our sole discretion, violate these Terms or that is otherwise objectionable.
- The Website may contain links to other sites owned by third parties. Your use of each of those sites is subject to the conditions, if any, that each of those sites has posted. We have no control over sites and/or services that are not ours, and We are not responsible for any changes to or content on them. Our inclusion on our Website of any third party’s content or a link to a third party’s site is not an endorsement of that content or third party’s site.
- By using this Website, you agree under penalty of perjury to make the following statements:
a) I am of legal age to view the material discussed above, in accordance with the laws of the region in which I reside.
b) Any material that I am viewing is exclusively for my own personal use and I will not give, sell or otherwise provide any of it to anyone else.
c) I believe I have the unalienable right to read and/or view any type of material I choose.
d) I am aware of the standards of my local community with respect to the materials offered on this Website; I am familiar with the materials offered by this Website; and I represent, warrant and certify that the links, information, and use of materials on this site do not violate any standard or law that applies to me. In the event that a law that applies to me comes in to affect that would prevent me from viewing material on this Website, I agree to no longer access this Website.
e) I recognize that you have no control over the content of Websites which are listed or linked on it and that it takes no responsibility for the content of those other sites.
6. By viewing and/or using this Website, you agree that We will not be liable for any commercial loss; inconvenience; loss of use, time, data, goodwill, revenues, profits, or savings; or any other special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages in any way related to or arising from your use of this site. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Us, our employees, directors, shareholders, members, officers, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates from any and all claims, losses, damages, causes of action, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) related to or arising out of your use of the Website and/or the Services, including without limitation claims made by third parties related to your use of the Website.
7. We and our advertisers, suppliers and licensors provide this website on an “as provided” basis, without any warranty or condition of any kind, express or implied, and specifically disclaim any implied warranties of non-infringement, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and availability of the Website and/or Services. Some countries do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. We make no representation that the Website and/or Services will be uninterrupted or error, force majeure, epidemic, bug or virus free and shall not be held responsible in any way or by any means, either directly or indirectly, for any communications difficulties, access delays, any interruption and/or data delivery, non-delivery, mis-delivery, corruption, destruction, or events.
8. Without limiting the foregoing, We shall not be liable to you or your business for any indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, special, or punitive damages or lost or imputed profits or royalties arising out of your use of this Website or any goods or services provided, whether for breach of warranty or any obligation arising therefrom or otherwise, whether liability is asserted in contract or tort (including negligence and strict product liability) and irrespective of whether you have been advised of the possibility of any such loss or damage. You hereby waive any claim that these exclusions deprive you of an adequate remedy.
9. Use of the Website is subject to existing laws and legal process. Nothing contained in these Terms shall limit our right to comply with governmental, court, and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of our Website.
10. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of our site, services or these Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
11. Your use of this Website and any data offered here is at your own risk. The Website Content, services, information and data (collectively, “Information”) made available at this Website are provided “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY OR ANY OTHER MATTER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. YOUR ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE IS VOLUNTARY AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. Neither Us nor our divisions, subsidiaries, successors, parent companies, affiliates or their employees, partners, principals, agents and representatives, nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering this Website and/or the Services is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, punitive or any other damages arising out of your access to, or inability to access, or use of, or inability to use, this Website, or out of any loss or corruption of data provided by Us or by you through use of this Website. This includes liability for damage to your computer hardware, data, information, materials, and business as well as personal injury or death resulting from the information or the lack of information available on this Website, from viruses that may infect computer equipment, or from unauthorized access or use of any party’s systems, applications or data including yours, Us and any of our agents or contractors.
12. This Website may contain information provided by third parties and links to sites of other organizations solely for your convenience. We have not reviewed all of this information or these sites and they are not under our control. Your use of such third-party information or linking to these sites is at your own risk. We and our divisions, subsidiaries, successors, parent companies, affiliates and their employees, partners, principals, agents and representatives, do not assume any responsibility or liability for any communications or materials available at such third party information or linked sites and do not intend these links to be referrals to or endorsements of the linked entities.
7. Terms and Termination
Terms become in effect on the date you access the Website and remain into effect until terminated by Us.
8. General Provisions
Jurisdiction: We make no representations that content materials in this Website are appropriate or available for use in any specific locations and those who choose to access this Website from any location are solely responsible for compliance with any and all of the respective local laws to the extent such laws apply.
In particular, you should not construe anything on this Website as a promotion or solicitation for any service or use of any service that is not authorized by the laws and regulations of the place where you are located. No information or content from this Website may be downloaded, exported or re-exported, and no product purchased through this Website may be exported or re-exported, into (or to a national or resident of) any countries that are subject to export restrictions.
No implied waiver: Our failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these Terms shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of these Terms. We may assign our rights and duties under these Terms to any party at any time without notice to you.
Notices: Except as otherwise specified in these Terms, all notices, permissions and approvals hereunder shall be in writing and shall be deemed to have been given upon: (i) personal delivery, (ii) the second business day after mailing, (iii) the first business day after sending by confirmed email (provided email shall not be sufficient for notices of termination or an indemnification claim).
Notices should be addressed to Us via email at [email protected]
Severability: If any provision of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, the provision shall be modified by the court and interpreted so as best to accomplish the objectives of the original provision to the fullest extent permitted by law, and the remaining provisions of these Terms shall remain in effect.
Entire Agreement: These Terms, including all exhibits and/or other policies, constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, proposals or representations, written or oral, concerning its subject matter.
Modification of Terms: We reserve the right to change these Terms, notices, and conditions of services, of the Website, including but not limited to, the Services offered, and the charges that you may incur, in the future. It is solely your responsibility to regularly review these Terms and the other policies of the Website, to ensure you are up to date with all the terms, conditions, and charges, associated with Us. Your continued use of the Website and/or the Services, signifies your consent and agreement to all our policies, terms, conditions, and notices. We reserve the right to add, modify or otherwise update the Terms at any time and in our sole discretion. Modification notices will not be emailed out. It is your responsibility to check the updated date of this policy to review any revisions or modifications.
Contact Information: If you have questions or concerns regarding these Terms, you should email Us at [email protected]