We have a lot of models in the google Pixel line of smartphones, all of which have always been distinguished by a number of distinctive hardware and software features. The best-selling Google model is actually the small version of the previous generation- The Pixel 6a, contrary to popular belief. Many people may believe that the best-selling model is the most recent Pixel 7 Pro because it has the best camera.
The Google Pixel 6a is the most popular smartphone in the Pixel line, which costs $449 in the US. This price has led it to become the most popular in terms of sales figures, particularly for the reasons that we discuss below.
Everyone's dream Google Pixel
Before going into the Google Pixel 6a's key features, it's crucial to realize that there aren't many differences between it and its older model, the Pixel 6 in its ordinary edition. This is demonstrated by the fact that they share the same Google Tensor processor, an AMOLED display, and a battery with a comparable capacity, among other features.
The Google Pixel 6a includes an AMOLED panel with FullHD+ resolution and HDR10+ compatibility to enhance the quality of the colors in the image. Its 60 Hz refresh rate falls short for a smartphone that originally costs $449, and it ensures a less-than-fluid experience. This is what makes it less than completely convincing.
The Google Pixel 6a comes equipped with a Tensor processor, the same one found in the more expensive models, thus performance is more than good when compared to other mid-range options. This translates into exceptional power to carry out any action at top speed without experiencing any kind of slowness, whether it be when playing, working, or browsing the web.
Compactness means that it weighs only 178 grams, making it easy to keep in your palm for extended periods of time. Naturally, this means that the battery must remain at 4,410 mAh, but it also guarantees a duration of roughly 24 hours without too many annoyances. Fast charging can only deliver 18W of power, thus it will take around an hour and a half to fully charge the Google Pixel 6a.
Gizchina News of the week
Google Pixel 6a full specifications
- 6.1-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) FHD+ OLED HDR display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Google Tensor processor (2x 2.80GHz Cortex-X1 + 2 x 2.25GHz Cortex-A76 + 4 x 1.80GHz Cortex-A55). With 848MHz Mali-G78 MP20 GPU, Titan M2 security chip
- 6GB LPDDR5 RAM, 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- android 12
- Dual SIM (nano + eSIM)
- 12.2MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, IMX363 sensor, LED flash, OIS. 12MP 107° Ultra-wide camera with IMX386 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF
- 8MP front camera with 84° ultra-wide lens, IMX355 sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Water and dust Resistant (IP67)
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, 2 microphones
- Dimensions: 152.2x 71.8x 8.9mm; Weight: 178g
- 5g SA/NA (n1/n2/n3/n5/n7/n8/n12/n20/n25/n28/n30/n38/n40/n41/n48/n66/n71/n77/n78). 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11ax (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.2 LE, GPS, USB Type C 3.1 (1st Gen), NFC
- 4410mAh battery with 18W wired fast charging
The Pixel 6a main features
The Google Pixel 6a has a 12.2 MP main camera with Dual Pixel technology and optical image stabilization. But that's just the beginning of its impressive features. A lens that, according to many, is the best in its price range and delivers stunning pictures both during the day and at night. Additionally, it has the excellent functionality of the Google camera app with distinctive features. And it can shoot videos in 4K resolution.
On a software level, it is supported by the Android 13 operating system without any added custom user interfaces. This indicates that it offers special features not present in any other Android smartphone that is not a Google Pixel. As well as the most recent updates. Without forgetting that it will eventually have Android 15. Even if many may find its price of $449 to be a bit excessive. The good news is that it frequently goes on sale for up to $360. So waiting for the right time is worthwhile.