At the end of September, Xiaomi launched the Xiaomi CIVI as a design-centric smartphone targeted at the female audience. This China-exclusive handset is now receiving its first major software update in the form of MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition.
Despite releasing a month after the announcement of MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edtion, the Xiaomi CIVI does not ship with the latest version of MIUI. Hence, the device is now receiving the fresh software via an OTA system update.
Apart from bringing the new version of MIUI, the latest system update for Xiaomi CIVI also arrives with October 2021 security patches as well as optimizations for gestures, store download, thermals, and camera.
The update comes with build number V22.214.171.124.RKVCNXM and weighs 1.2GB in size.
Xiaomi CIVI MIUI V126.96.36.199.RKVCNXM Official Changelog (Translated)
- MIUI1 2.5 Enhanced Edition
- Fully smooth, lower power consumption
- Focus Calculation
- The intelligent computing power scheduling mechanism based on the scene improves the fluency of all models
- Atomic Memory
- Ultra-fine memory management mechanism, application residency is comprehensively improved
- Liquid Storage
- Sensitive and efficient file storage mechanism improves the anti-aging ability of the system.
- Smart Balance
- Intelligent deployment of flagship hardware performance
- Optimize the performance of some gesture scenes to improve system fluency
- Optimize store download and charging temperature rise experience
- Update Google security patch (2021.10) to improve system security
- Optimize the camera’s response speed and enhance the photo experience
Since the update is being rolled out via OTA, it might take some time to reach every user. It should be also available for imported units.
ALWAYS BE THE FIRST TO KNOW – FOLLOW US!